Powerful healing for navigating life's experiences & reconnecting to your wellbeing
Get a craniosacral tune-up in Solvang, CA
Relax, feel renewed, and ready to meet the world
Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy is a gentle, yet powerful form of bodywork that helps process and release long held patterns of physical, psychological, and emotional stress. It embraces your symptoms and unravels what is locked deep within, relaxing, releasing and integrating this into wholeness.
What arises is an incredibly compassionate relationship to your body and mind.
Craniosacral motion (what runs between your skull down to your tailbone) can become restricted or stuck by everyday physical knocks, bumps, poor body mechanics, and accidents. Shock and emotional stress can also cause the body's tissues to contract and tighten up. With very subtle palpation, trained therapists can detect this motion and determine its strength and health; as a result the therapist can identify and release restrictions in the body and help restore the body's vitality.
You may feel the stress and strains held in your body begin to fade away as you start to experience a sense of deep relaxation and better alignment..
Craniosacral treatments can help:
- anxiety and depression
- allergies, sinusitis, and immune system disorders
- back pain, frozen shoulder, repetitive strain injuries
- digestive problems and hormonal imbalances
- chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia issues
- problems during and after pregnancy
- menstrual pain and PMS
- migraine/headaches/TMJ syndrome
- dental pain
Feel more attuned to your body's needs.
In session, we'll work together to help you find deeper connections within that restore optimal alignment, and dissolve tension patterns.
Your Craniosacral Session includes
- an initial consultation over the phone or via email to determine where to best focus our time together
- a 45 minute to 60 minute treatment
During your session, you will also learn:
- how to tune into more of what your body is telling you
- learn how to re-establish wellbeing through body awareness and better alignment
- how to deepen your experience of stillness in the body
You'll be able to rest in your clothes on my plush table. Cozy under the uber-soft blanket on top of warmed soft-flannel sheets. I will listen with an open heart and guide you in relaxing and helping your mind to quiet. You are welcome to say anything and everything you need. This is a team effort, and special care is always taken to make sure that you feel completely nurtured. You can talk, not talk, vent, or laugh. It's all invited.
The Craniosacral Session is for you if:
- you enjoy learning more about body awareness and meditation
- you respond well to energy healing and light-touch therapies and even consider yourself sensitive
- you're ready to feel more like yourself and less stuck in your head
You may prefer to start with another service if:
- you need more treatments and are ready for deep shifts in your health - the Intro package would be a great place to start! You can always make your way back here.
- you don't live nearby, but you would love to learn more about how to feel more at peace and heal certain issues - connect with me for a Skype or phone session to help restore and learn exercises that realign your body
- you only like stuff like deep tissue massage - I'm not your gal. ;)
- $120 for Initial Session
- $100 for 60 minutes
- $115 for 75 minutes
- $135 for 90 minutes
- Pregnancy $90 for 60 minutes
Here's a Real Success Story:
Questions and Concerns
How many sessions will I need?
It's important to remember that your healing journey is a process. While some respond very quickly (as in one session), many chronic issues (anxiety, depression, fatigue) or perhaps very stressful times in life require more frequent and continual sessions. On average, clients notice huge shifts in 3-5 sessions.
What exactly is craniosacral therapy?
Craniosacral therapy (CST) is a holistic therapy that uses light touch to support the release of stress and tension held within the tissues of the body, and promotes the balance of the central nervous system. I use gentle holds that assist the body to balance the bones and tissues that surround the brain and spinal cord.
CST helps to release areas where the muscles are tight and where the joints, fluids, and organs are unable to move freely. It creates an ideal environment for the brain and spinal cord, which allows the nerves to communicate clearly and the body to self-correct and heal. As your nervous system functions better, you may feel more at ease in every aspect of your life, work, body, and relationships.