Bringing life into the world is a powerful and transformational journey.
When navigating your way through pregnancy and into parenthood, it is helpful to have space and support during the process. Prenatal sessions support and prepare you for pregnancy, labor and birth.
How to know if this support is right for you:
- Are you feeling ambivalent about being pregnant?
- Are you nervous about giving birth?
- Are you finding it difficult to connect with your growing little one?
- Do you feel uncomfortable in your changing body?
- Have you experienced challenges in previous pregnancies or births?
- Are you being flooded with other people’s negative birth stories?
- Do you find yourself constantly worrying about the health of your baby?
As your craniosacral therapist, I approach each session specifically to meet your needs, developing a personalized protocol, incorporating healing touch with guided imagery and awareness practices to gently explore, re-pattern and resolve early trauma and imprinting.
This therapeutic touch during pregnancy can offer the following benefits:
- Preparation for birth through alignment and relaxation of the pelvis, and release of physical and emotional tension
- Greater connection with your own body and your baby
- More comfort by easing symptoms associated with hormonal changes, including nausea, headaches and back pain
Regular sessions are a beautiful way to support your experience. Packages are available.
Clients report benefitting from:
- The sense of calm, peace and acceptance
- Feeling stronger physically, emotionally, and spiritually
- Having released unnecessary blocks, fears and obstacles
- Having a safe place to feel emotions around losses and challenges
- Resolving and healing trauma around past experiences
- Guidance on techniques you can do at home for support