Here are the realities:
- Millions of women suffer from anxiety, depression, insomnia, endometriosis, fibroids, PMS, and menopausal problems. Over 10% have PCOS which carries the same risks as diabetes.
- 1 in 6 women struggles with fertility problems and over 30% of women will have a cesarean section to deliver the baby.
- 25% of women currently suffer from debilitating foot pain
- 80% of women (yes, you read that right) suffer from Pelvic Floor Disorder
- More unnecessary surgeries are done for women’s gynecologic problems than for any other health problems.
- Big Pharma, Big Agra, and the Medical Industry profit from our illness.